- Entertainment spaces can still pack a punch - especially when equipped with a Toshiba L1350 series LED TV. LED Backlight technology creates great picture quality with better contrast, brightness and colour. Combined with Gaming Mode and Audyssey™ Sound Enhancments, this TV is sure to please movie buffs and avid games.
- Toshiba ClearScan™ 120Hz doubles normal 60Hz performance to reduce blurring caused by fast-action video. It improves the picture clarity dramatically, without impacting brightness or adding flicker
- Digital input for the premium in high definition connectivity.
- Expand your entertainment options with the USB input
- Toshiba's innovative video processing allows for shortened signal time from the video game console to the screen
- Audyssey ABX allows the TV's bottom mounted small speakers to produce big bass while Dynamic EQ audio processing technology brings out intricate details all all volume levels
|Product Type||LED-LCD TV|
|Manufacturer Part Number||39L1350UC|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.toshiba.ca|
|Product Name||39L1350UC 39" LED HDTV|
|Features||Digital Noise Reduction|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||176°|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||176°|
|Maximum Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Standard Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV 1080p|
|Motion Interpolation Technology||ClearScan 120Hz|
|Enhanced Refresh Rate||120 Hz|
|Sound System||Audyssey ABX|
|Audyssey Dynamic Volume|
|RMS Output Power||7 W|
|Number of HDMI Ports||3|
|Digital Audio Output||Yes|
|Number of USB Ports||1|
|Weight (Approximate)||7.20 kg|
|Weight with Stand (Approximate)||7.70 kg|
|VESA Mount Standard||200 x 200|
|Height with Stand||591 mm|
|Width with Stand||889 mm|
|Depth with Stand||200 mm|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority||CEC|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
This product is shipped only within Canada and Warranty valid for Canada only.
Computer Valley makes every effort to provide accurate specifications, descriptions, images and price on all products that are found on www.computervalley.ca
However for complete and updated descriptions, compatibilities, specifications and actual photo we recommend our clients to consult with manufacturer's websites or simply call us for proper clarifications. Computer Valley is not responsible and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your system. Please ensure that you have verified compatibility and actual photo with your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site prior to purchase or give us a call to make sure what you are purchasing.
For more information, visit our Shipping and Return policy.
Computer Valley wants to provide you with the best and fastest possible service. We try to ship in stock orders placed before 2:00pm EST the same day. For in stock orders placed after 2:00pm EST they are usually shipped the next business day. However there are always exceptions. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you need your purchase by a certain date.
We ship by UPS, FEDEX, USPS, CANADA POST , PUROLATOR and LOOMIS from the nearest locations possible based on stock in hand.
Please note: Computer Valley reserves the rights to accept and cancel any order at anytime due to pricing error or any other reason. An email will be sent as a confirmation of the order status.