- 100% Jam Proof System eliminates paper jams and powers through tough jobs
- Patented SafeSense® Technology stops shredding when hands touch the paper opening
- Energy Savings System provides optimal energy efficiency 100% of the time - in use and out of use
- Innovative touch screen technology with back-lit LEDs
- Shreds 12 sheets per pass into 5/32" x 1-1/2" cross-cut particles (Security Level 3)
- Shreds for up to 10 minutes before a 20 minute cool down period is needed
- 6 gallon pull-out bin
- 21.25"H x 15.5"W x 11.31"D
- 1 year product warranty and 5 year cutter warranty
- For 1 user
|Product Type||Paper Shredder|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4601002|
|Manufacturer Website Address||www.fellowes.com|
|Product Name||Powershred 73Ci 100% Jam Proof Cross-Cut Shredder|
|Shred Size||1.5" x 0.2"|
|Shred Type||Cross Cut|
|Waste Capacity||22.71 L|
|Run Time||10 Minute On|
|Sheet Shred Capacity||12 Per Pass|
|Security Level||Level 3|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
This product is shipped only within Canada and Warranty valid for Canada only.
Computer Valley makes every effort to provide accurate specifications, descriptions, images and price on all products that are found on www.computervalley.ca
However for complete and updated descriptions, compatibilities, specifications and actual photo we recommend our clients to consult with manufacturer's websites or simply call us for proper clarifications. Computer Valley is not responsible and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your system. Please ensure that you have verified compatibility and actual photo with your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site prior to purchase or give us a call to make sure what you are purchasing.
For more information, visit our Shipping and Return policy.
Computer Valley wants to provide you with the best and fastest possible service. We try to ship in stock orders placed before 2:00pm EST the same day. For in stock orders placed after 2:00pm EST they are usually shipped the next business day. However there are always exceptions. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you need your purchase by a certain date.
We ship by UPS, FEDEX, USPS, CANADA POST , PUROLATOR and LOOMIS from the nearest locations possible based on stock in hand.
Please note: Computer Valley reserves the rights to accept and cancel any order at anytime due to pricing error or any other reason. An email will be sent as a confirmation of the order status.