- 47" Marquee Series True Outdoor All-Weather Digital Signage Display.
- Landscape installation only, for portrait installation use DS-4707ESTP.
- Direct Sunlight-Readable 700 NIT LCD screen.
- High temperature Extended Solar Tolerance (EST) technology prevents isotropic blackout.
- Exterior designed to protect internal components from rain, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air.
- Multi-fan airflow system keeps the unit cool and dry in temperatures up to 122 degrees F.
- Ability to operate in cold weather (-40 degrees F).
- Front tempered anti-reflective glass window provides added protection to LCD screen, and safeguards against vandalism and abuse.
- RS232 serial control with discrete on, off, and input control (located in cable-entry compartment).
- Rear IR receiver (located in the cable-entry compartment).
- Innovative water-tight Cable Entry System seals out moisture and allows for easy hook-ups.
- Powder-coated aluminum exterior.
- Weatherproof detachable 20W speaker module.
- Weatherproof remote control.
- Weatherproof control buttons.
- Remote Control Lock-Out prevents unauthorized users from changing the programming.
|Product Type||LCD TV|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DS-4707ESTL-BL|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.sunbritetv.com|
|Product Name||Marquee 4707ESTL LCD TV|
|Response Time||9 ms|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||176°|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||176°|
|Maximum Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Standard Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV 1080p|
|Number of HDMI Ports||4|
|Digital Audio Output||Yes|
|Weight (Approximate)||70 lb|
|Powder Coated Aluminum|
This product is shipped only within Canada and Warranty valid for Canada only.
Computer Valley makes every effort to provide accurate specifications, descriptions, images and price on all products that are found on www.computervalley.ca
However for complete and updated descriptions, compatibilities, specifications and actual photo we recommend our clients to consult with manufacturer's websites or simply call us for proper clarifications. Computer Valley is not responsible and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your system. Please ensure that you have verified compatibility and actual photo with your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site prior to purchase or give us a call to make sure what you are purchasing.
For more information, visit our Shipping and Return policy.
Computer Valley wants to provide you with the best and fastest possible service. We try to ship in stock orders placed before 2:00pm EST the same day. For in stock orders placed after 2:00pm EST they are usually shipped the next business day. However there are always exceptions. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you need your purchase by a certain date.
We ship by UPS, FEDEX, USPS, CANADA POST , PUROLATOR and LOOMIS from the nearest locations possible based on stock in hand.
Please note: Computer Valley reserves the rights to accept and cancel any order at anytime due to pricing error or any other reason. An email will be sent as a confirmation of the order status.