Drivers tailored for analytic listening: great for DJ monitoring, studio and production
- 100 dB at 1 mW sensitivity: enough decibels to preview even close to PA speakers
- 32 ohm drivers: strong playback level on any audio source
- 15 Hz - 22 kHz: wide frequency bandwidth, to monitor all audible frequencies
- 50 mm diameter drivers: clear playback for deep bass response
- 1-curve design: headphones form a curve from one ear to the other
- Black fabric, glossy black housing with red lines, glossy plating on top of ear-cups
Swivel housing for any use and any DJ
- Easy 1-ear monitoring
- Easy folding and mobility
- Extending arms for large and small heads
Effective passive noise cancelling
- Soft, large ear pads: isolate the DJ's ears from ambient noise
- Closed-back ear-cups prevent sound from bleeding out
Comfortable for long-wearing listening
- Headphones don't press on the user's head, thanks to the ear pads' width and
- softness, forming a barrier around the ears
|Manufacturer Part Number||4780738|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.guillemot.com|
|Manufacturer||Guillemot Corporation B.P.|
|Product Name||HDP DJ-Adv G401 Advanced DJ Headphones DJing with Style & Comfort|
|Cable Length||6.56 ft|
|Single Cord Exit|
|Minimum Frequency Response||15 Hz|
|Maximum Frequency Response||22 kHz|
This product is shipped only within Canada and Warranty valid for Canada only.
Computer Valley makes every effort to provide accurate specifications, descriptions, images and price on all products that are found on www.computervalley.ca
However for complete and updated descriptions, compatibilities, specifications and actual photo we recommend our clients to consult with manufacturer's websites or simply call us for proper clarifications. Computer Valley is not responsible and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your system. Please ensure that you have verified compatibility and actual photo with your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site prior to purchase or give us a call to make sure what you are purchasing.
For more information, visit our Shipping and Return policy.
Computer Valley wants to provide you with the best and fastest possible service. We try to ship in stock orders placed before 2:00pm EST the same day. For in stock orders placed after 2:00pm EST they are usually shipped the next business day. However there are always exceptions. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you need your purchase by a certain date.
We ship by UPS, FEDEX, USPS, CANADA POST , PUROLATOR and LOOMIS from the nearest locations possible based on stock in hand.
Please note: Computer Valley reserves the rights to accept and cancel any order at anytime due to pricing error or any other reason. An email will be sent as a confirmation of the order status.