The fastest, easiest way to turn paper documents into digital files you can edit. OmniPage Pro X's superior accuracy eliminates retyping, saving time and increasing productivity. New PDF functionality lets you convert PDF files to your favorite program or convert paper documents into PDF files. All this, plus improved formatting, table recognition and a host of other innovative capabilities designed to do one thing - make you more productive.
OmniPage Pro X for Macintosh is the most advanced OCR ever delivered to Mac users, featuring a host of new features designed to do one thing - save customers more time and effort than ever before.
|Manufacturer Part Number||9401A-F00-10.0|
|Manufacturer Website Address||www.nuance.com|
|Manufacturer||Nuance Communications, Inc|
|Product Name||OmniPage Pro X for Macintosh|
- Improved Accuracy:
- The best has just gotten a whole lot better. With OmniPage Pro X for Macintosh we've completely redeveloped our recognition engines to reduce word errors by 40%. This is the most accurate OCR software the Mac community has ever seen and represents a giant leap forward for productivity and time savings.
- New Despeckle Module:
- Our new Despeckle Module provides improved handling of degraded documents. Faxes, copies (and yes, copies of copies) can now be recognized with unbelievable accuracy.
- Improved Formatting:
- Formatting is nearly as important as accuracy and our new page formatter allows OmniPage Pro X for Macintosh to maintain the layout and format of pages better than ever before. All the various design elements are preserved, including: columns, tables, indents, photos, graphics and more.
- Spreadsheet and Table Recognition:
For the first time, OmniPage offers Mac users a way to make paper spreadsheets and tables digital. Easily convert these pages into your favorite spreadsheet or word processing program while maintaining test alignment and cell styles.
- PDF Conversion:
- For the first time, you can convert PDF files into Microsoft Office files (or any one of 20 other formats) that you can edit. Not only is this conversion fast, easy, and accurate, it also maintains the PDF's original formatting. This significantly extends your ability to retrieve and reuse information easily and accurately.
- PDF output capability is also completely new. Paper documents can now be turned into fully searchable PDF files, which are then transferable across platforms. Output is available in four flavors of PDF - Normal, Normal With Image Substitutes, Image Only, and Image on Text. This brings a powerful new dimension to the archive and retrieval process.
- Formatted HTML Output:
- With OmniPage 11, what you see is what you get. Our new WYSIWYG HTML output maintains the formatting of documents when they're converted to HTML. Turning paper into web pages has never been easier.
- Microsoft Office Integration:
- OmniPage's Direct OCR allows users to move text directly into Microsoft Word and Excel without first going into OmniPage. Even works with Office v. X.
- New User Interface:
- Our new GUI meshes perfectly with the new operating system to deliver the easiest, most intuitive OCR experience ever. Taking control of your documents has never been this simple.
- Voice Read Back:
- Voice readback literally reads recognized text back to you - save time and by proofing by ear instead of just eye.
- Multiple Language Support:
- Full Support for most Western European languages including French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.
- AppleScript Compatible:
- Tasks can now be automated with the ease and power of AppleScripts.
- Designed For OS X:
- OmniPage Pro X for Macintosh is the first OCR software specifically designed for OS X. Because OmniPage works natively in OS X, customers will be able to take advantage of all the stability, performance and memory management that the new OS has to offer. (also works with OS 9).
|Software Name||OmniPage Pro X|
|Software Sub Type||OCR Utility|
|Software Main Type||Utility|
|Software Product Supported||Mac|
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 User|
This product is shipped only within Canada and Warranty valid for Canada only.
Computer Valley makes every effort to provide accurate specifications, descriptions, images and price on all products that are found on www.computervalley.ca
However for complete and updated descriptions, compatibilities, specifications and actual photo we recommend our clients to consult with manufacturer's websites or simply call us for proper clarifications. Computer Valley is not responsible and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your system. Please ensure that you have verified compatibility and actual photo with your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site prior to purchase or give us a call to make sure what you are purchasing.
For more information, visit our Shipping and Return policy.
Computer Valley wants to provide you with the best and fastest possible service. We try to ship in stock orders placed before 2:00pm EST the same day. For in stock orders placed after 2:00pm EST they are usually shipped the next business day. However there are always exceptions. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you need your purchase by a certain date.
We ship by UPS, FEDEX, USPS, CANADA POST , PUROLATOR and LOOMIS from the nearest locations possible based on stock in hand.
Please note: Computer Valley reserves the rights to accept and cancel any order at anytime due to pricing error or any other reason. An email will be sent as a confirmation of the order status.