The HP 2570p Docking Station is designed exclusively for 12.5-inch diagonal HP EliteBook Notebook PCs, and delivers port replication for even the smallest and lightest HP Business Notebooks.
- Maintain the connectivity and comfort of your laptop at a fixed station. Simply insert your laptop into the dock until it clicks and you're ready to go-without the hassle of rerouting cables or reconnecting the devices at your desk.
- USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports enable instant connection to your USB peripherals. USB 3.0 reduces the time required for data transmission (vs. USB 2.0), is backward compatible with USB 2.0, and is bi-directional.
- DisplayPort and VGA ports deliver legacy and future compatibility with your choice of video devices and an Ethernet/LAN port keeps you online.
- A monitor stand port allows you to add a monitor stand and external display for more comfortable viewing.
- The optional HP Docking Station Cable Lock secures the connected notebook to the dock.
|Product Type||Docking Station|
|Manufacturer Part Number||A9B77UT#ABA|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.hp.com|
|Product Name||2570p Docking Station|
|Host Interface||Proprietary Interface|
|Total Number of USB Ports||4|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.04 lb|
HP EliteBook Notebooks:
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
This product is shipped only within Canada and Warranty valid for Canada only.
Computer Valley makes every effort to provide accurate specifications, descriptions and images on all products that are found on www.computervalley.ca
However for complete and updated descriptions, compatibilities, specifications and actual photo we recommend our clients to consult with manufacturer's websites or simply call us for proper clarifications. Computer Valley is not responsible and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your system. Please ensure that you have verified compatibility and actual photo with your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site prior to purchase or give us a call to make sure what you are purchasing.
For more information, visit our Shipping and Return policy.
Computer Valley wants to provide you with the best and fastest possible service. We try to ship in stock orders placed before 2:00pm EST the same day. For in stock orders placed after 2:00pm EST they are usually shipped the next business day. However there are always exceptions. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you need your purchase by a certain date.
We ship by UPS, FEDEX, USPS, CANADA POST , PUROLATOR and LOOMIS from the nearest locations possible based on stock in hand.