- Fully integrated into Windows XP™, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and MAC OSX 1080p output picture resolution
- Supported Windows Aero mode
- Stand alone device
- Fully USB 2.0 bus powered
- Compatible with all flat panel monitors
- Compatible with all CRT monitors, up to 2048x1152 resolution
- Standard and wide-screen ratio aspects
- High-definition displays
- Easy plug and play installation
- Mirror or extend in any direction
- Supports up to six displays 1 display per device. Maximum 6 devices per system
- 80% less power than a dual-head video card
|Product Type||Video Adapter|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BVU165LT|
|Manufacturer Website Address||www.diamondmm.com|
|Manufacturer||Diamond Multimedia, USA|
|Product Name||BVU165LT USB External Video Display Adapter|
|Connector on First End||1 x Female USB 2.0 USB|
|Connector on Second End||1 x DVI Female Video|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.60 oz|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
This product is shipped only within Canada and Warranty valid for Canada only.
Computer Valley makes every effort to provide accurate specifications, descriptions and images on all products that are found on www.computervalley.ca
However for complete and updated descriptions, compatibilities, specifications and actual photo we recommend our clients to consult with manufacturer's websites or simply call us for proper clarifications. Computer Valley is not responsible and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your system. Please ensure that you have verified compatibility and actual photo with your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site prior to purchase or give us a call to make sure what you are purchasing.
For more information, visit our Shipping and Return policy.
Computer Valley wants to provide you with the best and fastest possible service. We try to ship in stock orders placed before 2:00pm EST the same day. For in stock orders placed after 2:00pm EST they are usually shipped the next business day. However there are always exceptions. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you need your purchase by a certain date.
We ship by UPS, FEDEX, USPS, CANADA POST , PUROLATOR and LOOMIS from the nearest locations possible based on stock in hand.
Please note: Computer Valley reserves the rights to accept and cancel any order at anytime and an email will be sent as a confirmation of the order status.