CableIQ Service Kit is the all-in-one solution for network service technicians to test cabling performance and confirm network connectivity. It includes all the tools technicians need to expedite problem resolution, perform high-quality moves/adds/changes/upgrades, and document their work. CableIQ quickly qualifies cabling bandwidth (10/100, VoIP, Gigabit Ethernet) and locates performance faults. Six smart cable IDs can be used to qualify up to seven cables in minutes. LinkRunner verifies link speed/duplex and pings key network devices. IntelliTone works safely and effectively on active networks to zero in on cables and wire pairs. Rugged carry case makes deployment to any job easy.
- Quickly qualifies bandwidth (10/100, VoIP, Gigabit Ethernet) of any cabling link
- Troubleshoots cabling performance faults like crosstalk or impedance changes
- Graphically maps wiring configuration and shows distance to cabling faults
- Discovers network devices and displays device configuration (speed/duplex/pairing)
- Confirms link and pings key network devices with LinkRunner Network Multimeter
- Locates and traces cable with IntelliTone digital signaling technology
- Saves up to 250 test results, and uploads to PC with included reporting software
|Manufacturer Part Number||CIQ-SVC|
|Manufacturer Website Address||www.flukenetworks.com|
|Product Name||CableIQ Service Kit|
|Brand Name||Fluke Networks|
|Package Contents||Includes CableIQ Qualification Tester with remote adapter, LinkRunner Network Multimeter, IntelliTone 200 Probe, six remote office IDs, rugged carrying case, and all needed batteries.|
This product is shipped only within Canada and Warranty valid for Canada only.
For more information, visit our Shipping and Return policy.