Quantum leap in security performance
- Boost performance to 3,200 SPU, 23.6 Gbps Firewall and 5.7 Gbps IPS throughput in real-life environments
- Utmost connection capacity, supporting up to 28 million concurrent connections
- Leverage upcoming R77 release with a wide spectrum of software optimizations and accelerations maximizing hardware utilization
Fully featured and easy to operate platform for Data Centers
- Scalable solution with a wide variety of optional interface cards, including up to 26 copper & fiber high-speed interfaces, and future-ready for 40Gbps interface
- Available in fully flexible hardware configuration and high performance hardware configuration including 4x10G (SFP+) interfaces and extended memory for maximum connection capacity
- Ease of operation enabled with advanced management solutions, including Lights-out-Management (LOM)
- Maintain business continuity with redundant, hot-swappable power supplies, fans and hard drives
|Product Type||Network Security/Firewall Appliance|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CPAP-SG13500-NGFW|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.checkpoint.com|
|Manufacturer||Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd|
|Product Name||13500 Next Generation Data Protection Appliance|
|Brand Name||Check Point|
|Firewall Protection||Application Control|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||No|
Network & Communication
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP+|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||3|
|Maximum Memory||64 GB|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|220 V AC|
|Power Source||Power Supply|
|Weight (Approximate)||38.58 lb|
|Compatible Rack Unit||2U|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority||RoHS|
This product is shipped only within Canada and Warranty valid for Canada only.
Computer Valley makes every effort to provide accurate specifications, descriptions and images on all products that are found on www.computervalley.ca
However for complete and updated descriptions, compatibilities, specifications and actual photo we recommend our clients to consult with manufacturer's websites or simply call us for proper clarifications. Computer Valley is not responsible and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your system. Please ensure that you have verified compatibility and actual photo with your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site prior to purchase or give us a call to make sure what you are purchasing.
For more information, visit our Shipping and Return policy.
Computer Valley wants to provide you with the best and fastest possible service. We try to ship in stock orders placed before 2:00pm EST the same day. For in stock orders placed after 2:00pm EST they are usually shipped the next business day. However there are always exceptions. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you need your purchase by a certain date.
We ship by UPS, FEDEX, USPS, CANADA POST , PUROLATOR and LOOMIS from the nearest locations possible based on stock in hand.
Please note: Computer Valley reserves the rights to accept and cancel any order at anytime and an email will be sent as a confirmation of the order status.