- Looks good. Feels good. A bigger screen. More pixels. Navigation by touch. Get immersed in a stunning, fully reclining touchscreen experience that has you making the most out of your PC. It's about getting closer to your world so you can view your life in vivid detail-and have it all at your fingertips.
Tap into fun.
- Add intuitive navigation to your PC experience. This large, Windows 8-certified touchscreen monitor is designed so you can tap, slide, and swipe your way to more games, videos, and photos-basically, more fun.
What's your angle?
- Whatever you're doing-playing, collaborating or working-the screen's deep, easy-to-adjust 70-degree recline means you can do it comfortably.
- Watch the way you want to: Leave it on the stand, or attach it to your favorite VESA swivel arm or wall mount. Flexibility, indeed.
Bring on family movie night.
- Thanks to an HD screen, front-facing speaker, and 178-degree viewing angles, it's a crisp, clear monitor you can see-and hear-from almost anywhere in the room.
|Product Type||LCD Touchscreen Monitor|
|Manufacturer Part Number||E1L11AA#ABA|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.hp.com|
|Product Name||Pavilion 23tm 23-inch Diagonal Touch Monitor|
|Response Time||7 ms|
|Screen Mode||Full HD|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||178°|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||178°|
|Adjustable Display Angle||Yes|
|Maximum Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Operating Power Consumption||33 W|
|Standby Power Consumption||500 mW|
|Weight (Approximate)||14.30 lb|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes|
|VESA Mount Standard||100 x 100|
|Certifications & Standards||
|Country of Origin||China|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority||ENERGY STAR|
|TCO Certified Displays|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
This product is shipped only within Canada and Warranty valid for Canada only.
Computer Valley makes every effort to provide accurate specifications, descriptions and images on all products that are found on www.computervalley.ca
However for complete and updated descriptions, compatibilities, specifications and actual photo we recommend our clients to consult with manufacturer's websites or simply call us for proper clarifications. Computer Valley is not responsible and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your system. Please ensure that you have verified compatibility and actual photo with your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site prior to purchase or give us a call to make sure what you are purchasing.
For more information, visit our Shipping and Return policy.
Computer Valley wants to provide you with the best and fastest possible service. We try to ship in stock orders placed before 2:00pm EST the same day. For in stock orders placed after 2:00pm EST they are usually shipped the next business day. However there are always exceptions. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you need your purchase by a certain date.
We ship by UPS, FEDEX, USPS, CANADA POST , PUROLATOR and LOOMIS from the nearest locations possible based on stock in hand.
Please note: Computer Valley reserves the rights to accept and cancel any order at anytime and an email will be sent as a confirmation of the order status.