Asus GTX680-DC2T-2GD5 GeForce GTX 680 Graphic Card - 1137 MHz Core - 2 GB GDDR5 SDRAM - PCI-Express 3.0 x16 - 6008 MHz Memory Clock - 2560 x 1600 - SLI - Fan Cooler - DirectX 11.0 - HDMI - DisplayPort - DVI
- Cranked 143MHz over reference for an ultimate boost clock of 1201MHz
- All new DirectCU thermal design utilizes five all-copper heatpipes and 20% bigger dissipation area, achieving 20% cooler and 14dB quieter performance than reference
- Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM with 10-phase Super Alloy Power technology delivers precise digital power and enhanced overclocking headroom.
- VGA Hotwire allows you to plug and solder wires on the card's voltage regulators and accurately read and control Vcore, Vmem, and PLL voltages on a hardware level
- GPU Tweak utility helps you modify and tune boost clock, power target , and fan performance via an intuitive interface
|Product Type||Graphic Card|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GTX680-DC2T-2GD5|
|Manufacturer Website Address||usa.asus.com|
|Manufacturer||ASUS Computer International|
|Product Name||GTX 680 DirectCU II: Coolest and Quietest 28nm Card|
|API Supported||DirectX 11.0|
|Maximum Resolution||2560 x 1600|
Processor & Chipset
|Processor Speed||1137 MHz|
|Chipset Model||GTX 680|
|Chipset Series||GTX 600|
|Standard Memory||2 GB|
|Memory Speed||6008 MHz|
|Memory Technology||GDDR5 SDRAM|
|Bus Width||256 bit|
|Host Interface||PCI-Express 3.0 x16|
|Number of DisplayPort Outputs||1|
|Number of DVI Outputs||2|
|Number of HDMI Outputs||1|
|Form Factor||Plug-in Card|
|Cooler Type||Fan Cooler|
|Package Contents||1 x Power cable 1 x Extended SLI cable|
|Standard Warranty||3 Year Limited|
This product is shipped only within Canada.
Computer Valley makes every effort to provide accurate specifications and description on all products that are found on www.computervalley.ca however Computer Valley is not responsible for any errors in products specifications and descriptions on our website.
For complete and updated descriptions, compatibilities and specifications we recommend our clients to consult with manufacturer's websites. Computer Valley is not responsible and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your computer configuration. Please ensure that you have verified compatibility with your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site prior to purchase or give us a call to make sure what you are purchasing.
For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
Computer Valley wants to provide you with the best and fastest possible service. We try to ship in stock orders placed before 2:00pm EST the same day. For in stock orders placed after 2:00pm EST they are usually shipped the next business day. However there are always exceptions. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you need your purchase by a certain date.
We ship by UPS, FEDEX, USPS, CANADA POST and PUROLATOR from the nearest locations possible based on stock in hand.