Get superb graphics and multi-display performance in a dual-slot design based on the NVIDIA Kepler GPU architecture. The NVIDIA Quadro K6000 delivers 4.5 times higher compute performance and 1.7 times better graphics capability than its predecessor.
- Get breakthrough performance from 12 GB of ultra-fast GDDR5 graphics memory and advanced GPU capabilities that allow you to speed through huge model visualization and analysis workloads.
- Boost application performance with technology that automatically increases the GPU clock to "Boost Clock" and still remains within specified power budgets.
- Maximize your workspace by attaching up to four active digital monitors to your workstation using DisplayPort daisy chaining technology or all four of the board's available video outputs.
- Tap into the extraordinarily fast and efficient NVIDIA Kepler high-performance computing (HPC) architecture, which makes hybrid computing more accessible and offers significant performance improvements over the previous GPU architecture.
- View all attached displays as a single unified desktop and get bezel correction from NVIDIA Mosaic Technology. No need to customize software or degrade performance.
- Be more productive with NVIDIA nView Desktop Management, an intuitive tool that allows you to organize and group your applications, manage workspaces, and set a single toolbar across displays.
|Product Type||Graphic Card|
|Manufacturer Part Number||C2J96AT|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.hp.com|
|Product Name||Quadro K6000 Graphic Card|
Processor & Chipset
|Standard Memory||12 GB|
|Memory Technology||GDDR5 SDRAM|
|Host Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Form Factor||Plug-in Card|
This product is shipped only within Canada and Warranty valid for Canada only.
Computer Valley makes every effort to provide accurate specifications, descriptions and images on all products that are found on www.computervalley.ca
However for complete and updated descriptions, compatibilities, specifications and actual photo we recommend our clients to consult with manufacturer's websites or simply call us for proper clarifications. Computer Valley is not responsible and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your system. Please ensure that you have verified compatibility and actual photo with your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site prior to purchase or give us a call to make sure what you are purchasing.
For more information, visit our Shipping and Return policy.
Computer Valley wants to provide you with the best and fastest possible service. We try to ship in stock orders placed before 2:00pm EST the same day. For in stock orders placed after 2:00pm EST they are usually shipped the next business day. However there are always exceptions. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you need your purchase by a certain date.
We ship by UPS, FEDEX, USPS, CANADA POST , PUROLATOR and LOOMIS from the nearest locations possible based on stock in hand.
Please note: Computer Valley reserves the rights to accept and cancel any order at anytime and an email will be sent as a confirmation of the order status.