HP USB 3 Button Optical Mouse - Optical - Cable - Piano Black - USB - 1000 dpi - Scroll Wheel - 3 Button(s) - Symmetrical
- Enjoy optical precision for smooth, accurate tracking on all surfaces, with no cleaning! The beautifully-crafted and easy-to-use HP USB 3-button Optical Mouse is designed for good looks, comfort and performance.
- Get an elegant, coordinated look with the HP USB 3-button Optical Mouse. The high-tech piano black finish and distinctive sculpted edges are the perfect complement to your PC.
- Keep on pointing and clicking in comfort. HP USB 3-button Optical Mouse is symmetrical in design for comfortable use by both left- and right-handers. The textured sides enhance control, while the rubber scroll wheel improves grip.
- Say goodbye to cleaning. Because there's no ball to clean, the HP USB 3-button Optical Mouse keeps on providing the tracking precision you need without getting bogged down by dirt or dust.
- The HP USB 3-button Optical Mouse features a smooth, fast scroll wheel and Teflon feet to keep you scrolling even on less-than-perfect surfaces.
- Just open the box and go. With the HP USB 3-button Optical Mouse, it's that easy. With USB connectivity and standard 3-button operation, you'll be up and running in no-time. There's no driver or software to install.
|Manufacturer Part Number||KY619AA#ABA|
|Manufacturer Website Address||www.pny.com|
|Product Name||USB 3 Button Optical Mouse|
|Movement Resolution||1000 dpi|
|Pointing Device Connectivity Technology||Cable|
|Number of Total Buttons||3|
|Scroller Type||Scroll Wheel|
|Pointing Device Host Interface||USB|
|Weight (Approximate)||4.00 oz|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority||REACH|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
This product is shipped only within Canada.
Computer Valley makes every effort to provide accurate specifications and description on all products that are found on www.computervalley.ca however Computer Valley is not responsible for any errors in products specifications and descriptions on our website.
For complete and updated descriptions, compatibilities and specifications we recommend our clients to consult with manufacturer's websites. Computer Valley is not responsible and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your computer configuration. Please ensure that you have verified compatibility with your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site prior to purchase or give us a call to make sure what you are purchasing.
For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
Computer Valley wants to provide you with the best and fastest possible service. We try to ship in stock orders placed before 2:00pm EST the same day. For in stock orders placed after 2:00pm EST they are usually shipped the next business day. However there are always exceptions. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you need your purchase by a certain date.
We ship by UPS, FEDEX, USPS, CANADA POST and PUROLATOR from the nearest locations possible based on stock in hand.