The Aura Pro SSD line features industry leading SandForce® DuraClass™ Technologies:
- DuraWrite™ extends the endurance of your Solid State Drive (SSD).
- Intelligent Block Management & Wear Leveling automatically distributes data evenly across the entire SSD.
- Intelligent Read Disturb Management spreads the active read/write across the flash components eliminating data corruption caused by constant use.
- Intelligent "Recycling" for advanced free space management gradually re-writes data across the SSD over time to ensure data never gets corrupted.
- RAISE™ (Redundant Array of Independent Silicon Elements) protects the data on your drive similar to having a RAID setup.
- Best-in-Class ECC Protection for longest data retention and drive life.
The Envoy offers the perfect companion storage solution for your MacBook Air
Get the ultimate combination of elegance and functionality in a sleek, portable external storage solution designed to complement the MacBook Air - in both appearance and performance. Its super-speed USB 3.0 interface is capable of speeds up to 500MB/s to ensure your workflow moves as fast as you do, and is backwards compatible with USB 2.0. Its bus-powered design means no AC power adapter is required making it an ideal portable Plug and Play solution - just plug the USB cord into your computer and the Envoy is ready to go.
|Product Type||Solid State Drive|
|Manufacturer Part Number||OWCSSDAP2A6K240|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.macsales.com|
|Manufacturer||Other World Computing|
|Product Name||240GB Aura Pro Solid State Drive and Envoy Storage Solution|
|Product Line||Aura Pro|
|Storage Capacity||240 GB|
|Maximum Read Transfer Rate||501 MBps|
|Maximum Write Transfer Rate||503 MBps|
|Maximum External Data Transfer Rate||768 MBps (6 Gbps)|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
This product is shipped only within Canada and Warranty valid for Canada only.
Computer Valley makes every effort to provide accurate specifications, descriptions and images on all products that are found on www.computervalley.ca
However for complete and updated descriptions, compatibilities, specifications and actual photo we recommend our clients to consult with manufacturer's websites or simply call us for proper clarifications. Computer Valley is not responsible and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your system. Please ensure that you have verified compatibility and actual photo with your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site prior to purchase or give us a call to make sure what you are purchasing.
For more information, visit our Shipping and Return policy.
Computer Valley wants to provide you with the best and fastest possible service. We try to ship in stock orders placed before 2:00pm EST the same day. For in stock orders placed after 2:00pm EST they are usually shipped the next business day. However there are always exceptions. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you need your purchase by a certain date.
We ship by UPS, FEDEX, USPS, CANADA POST , PUROLATOR and LOOMIS from the nearest locations possible based on stock in hand.
Please note: Computer Valley reserves the rights to accept and cancel any order at anytime and an email will be sent as a confirmation of the order status.