HP Linear Barcode Scanner - Jack Black - Cable - Linear - LED
The HP Linear Barcode Scanner has everything you need in an entry level scanner-affordability, great functionality, and a comfortable design.
- Take scanning to the next level with a handheld scanner designed to read most common 1D Barcodes, discern poorly printed or damaged barcodes, and successfully read codes from mobile devices so retailers can accept coupons and loyalty offers sent via e-mail or text message and displayed on a customer's cell phone.
- Included hands-free presentation stand allows associates to easily switch between handheld mode and presentation scanning mode without slowing the transaction so associates can be more productive at the checkout.
- Visual and audible good read confirmation of a barcode allows store associates to be confident in the accuracy of the transaction and focus on delivering an efficient customer experience.
- Reliable form factor is well-built for the wear and tear of retail environments and includes a scratch-resistant tempered glass exit window designed for continuous use that ultimately helps extend the barcode scanner's useful life.
- Get up and running quickly with easy, single USB cable connectivity (cable included) and software utility or barcode(s) setup.
|Product Type||Handheld Bar Code Reader|
|Manufacturer Part Number||QY405AT|
|Manufacturer Website Address||www.hp.com|
|Product Name||Linear Barcode Scanner|
|Bar Code Symbology Supported||
|Bar Code Dimension||1D|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.20 oz|
|Standard Warranty||3 Year Limited|
This product is shipped only within Canada.
Computer Valley makes every effort to provide accurate specifications and description on all products that are found on www.computervalley.ca however Computer Valley is not responsible for any errors in products specifications and descriptions on our website.
For complete and updated descriptions, compatibilities and specifications we recommend our clients to consult with manufacturer's websites. Computer Valley is not responsible and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your computer configuration. Please ensure that you have verified compatibility with your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site prior to purchase or give us a call to make sure what you are purchasing.
For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
Computer Valley wants to provide you with the best and fastest possible service. We try to ship in stock orders placed before 2:00pm EST the same day. For in stock orders placed after 2:00pm EST they are usually shipped the next business day. However there are always exceptions. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you need your purchase by a certain date.
We ship by UPS, FEDEX, USPS, CANADA POST and PUROLATOR from the nearest locations possible based on stock in hand.