Securely connects branch offices without local setup
- Central management: Sophos UTM centrally manages your Sophos Remote Ethernet Device (RED) appliances via the cloud.
- Configuration-free: Plug RED into your Internet router and it will automatically connect to your main office.
- Encrypted tunnel: After authentication through digital X.509 certificates, all transferred data is protected using an AES256-encrypted tunnel.
- UTM filtering: Remote sites are fully protected by the UTM Network, Web and Email Protection subscriptions of the central office.
- Virtual Ethernet cable: Reliably transfer all traffic between locations as if they were physically connected like an in-house department.
|Product Type||Network Security/Firewall Appliance|
|Manufacturer Part Number||R50ZTCHUS|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://esp.sophos.com|
|Product Model||RED 50|
|Product Name||RED 50 Network Security Appliance|
|Firewall Protection||Web Content Filtering|
|Email Content Filtering|
|Encryption Standard||AES (256-bit)|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||6|
|Total Number of Ports||6|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||No|
Network & Communication
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|220 V AC|
|Power Source||Power Supply|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.43 lb|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
This product is shipped only within Canada and Warranty valid for Canada only.
Computer Valley makes every effort to provide accurate specifications, descriptions, images and price on all products that are found on www.computervalley.ca
However for complete and updated descriptions, compatibilities, specifications and actual photo we recommend our clients to consult with manufacturer's websites or simply call us for proper clarifications. Computer Valley is not responsible and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your system. Please ensure that you have verified compatibility and actual photo with your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site prior to purchase or give us a call to make sure what you are purchasing.
For more information, visit our Shipping and Return policy.
Computer Valley wants to provide you with the best and fastest possible service. We try to ship in stock orders placed before 2:00pm EST the same day. For in stock orders placed after 2:00pm EST they are usually shipped the next business day. However there are always exceptions. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you need your purchase by a certain date.
We ship by UPS, FEDEX, USPS, CANADA POST , PUROLATOR and LOOMIS from the nearest locations possible based on stock in hand.
Please note: Computer Valley reserves the rights to accept and cancel any order at anytime due to pricing error or any other reason. An email will be sent as a confirmation of the order status.