Capacity-Optimized Enterprise Hard Drive for Bulk-Data Applications
- Highest-capacity large form factor enterprise drive-up to 4TB-for demanding data growth1
- Sixth-generation drive technology with SAS and SATA interfaces for 24x7 reliability
- Enhanced error correction, super parity and end-to-end SAS-based data integrity for accurate data storage
- Best-in-class rotational vibration tolerance ensures consistent performance.
- Improved power and cooling efficiencies with low power consumption and on-demand PowerChoiceTM technology based on T10/T13 power management standards
- Multi-drive firmware maximized for enterprise RAID system availability
- Robust performance with dual processors, ramp load technology, top-cover- attached motor and humidity sensor for optimum performance in all chassis
- Self-Encrypting Drive (AES-256) with FIPS 140-2 validation and Seagate
- Instant Secure Erase cuts IT drive retirement costs while securely protecting data at rest
|Product Type||Hard Drive|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ST2000NM0063|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.seagate.com|
|Product Name||Constellation ES.3 ST2000NM0063 Hard Drive|
|Storage Capacity||2 TB|
|Rotational Speed||7200 rpm|
|Maximum External Data Transfer Rate||768 MBps (6 Gbps)|
|Drive Interface Standard||6Gb/s SAS|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.40 lb|
|Limited Warranty||5 Year|
This product is shipped only within Canada and Warranty valid for Canada only.
Computer Valley makes every effort to provide accurate specifications, descriptions and images on all products that are found on www.computervalley.ca
However for complete and updated descriptions, compatibilities, specifications and actual photo we recommend our clients to consult with manufacturer's websites or simply call us for proper clarifications. Computer Valley is not responsible and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your system. Please ensure that you have verified compatibility and actual photo with your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site prior to purchase or give us a call to make sure what you are purchasing.
For more information, visit our Shipping and Return policy.
Computer Valley wants to provide you with the best and fastest possible service. We try to ship in stock orders placed before 2:00pm EST the same day. For in stock orders placed after 2:00pm EST they are usually shipped the next business day. However there are always exceptions. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you need your purchase by a certain date.
We ship by UPS, FEDEX, USPS, CANADA POST , PUROLATOR and LOOMIS from the nearest locations possible based on stock in hand.
Please note: Computer Valley reserves the rights to accept and cancel any order at anytime and an email will be sent as a confirmation of the order status.