Ultra-Fast, Consistent Performance Plus 12Gb/s SAS
- Helps remove storage bottlenecks and close the gap between processor and data access performance
- Delivers the speed and performance consistency needed for demanding enterprise applications
- Designed to reduce data access wait times under the most complex, write-intensive workloads
- First SSD to ship in volume with 12Gb/s SAS while ensuring the highest level of reliability and scalability
- Ensures data availability for critical production systems by using redundant, failover I/O communication paths
- Custom-designed controller leverages Seagate enterprise expertise and manufacturing excellence
- Helps safeguard data against unexpected power loss and protects data from undetected, unintentional corruption
- Helps ensure data integrity with multiple layers of I/O error detection and correction
- Strong data security with Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) and FIPS SED models
- Demanding, enterprise applications with complex, write-intensive and mixed workloads
- IOPS-hungry enterprise applications, such as high-performance computing, online transaction processing and heavy data analytics
- Enterprise applications that demand high data availability and integrity as well as interface failover redundancy
- External enterprise storage solutions (SAN, NAS, DAS) and servers
|Product Type||Solid State Drive|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ST200FM0053|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.seagate.com|
|Product Name||1200 SSD|
|Storage Capacity||200 GB|
|Maximum Read Transfer Rate||750 MBps|
|Maximum Write Transfer Rate||400 MBps|
|Maximum External Data Transfer Rate||1536 MBps (12 Gbps)|
|Maximum Internal Data Transfer Rate||750 MBps (5.9 Gbps)|
|Random 4KB Read||110000IOPS|
|Random 4KB Write||25000IOPS|
Network & Communication
|Drive Interface Standard||12Gb/s SAS|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.53 oz|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority||WEEE|
|Limited Warranty||5 Year|
This product is shipped only within Canada and Warranty valid for Canada only.
Computer Valley makes every effort to provide accurate specifications, descriptions, images and price on all products that are found on www.computervalley.ca
However for complete and updated descriptions, compatibilities, specifications and actual photo we recommend our clients to consult with manufacturer's websites or simply call us for proper clarifications. Computer Valley is not responsible and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your system. Please ensure that you have verified compatibility and actual photo with your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site prior to purchase or give us a call to make sure what you are purchasing.
For more information, visit our Shipping and Return policy.
Computer Valley wants to provide you with the best and fastest possible service. We try to ship in stock orders placed before 2:00pm EST the same day. For in stock orders placed after 2:00pm EST they are usually shipped the next business day. However there are always exceptions. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you need your purchase by a certain date.
We ship by UPS, FEDEX, USPS, CANADA POST , PUROLATOR and LOOMIS from the nearest locations possible based on stock in hand.
Please note: Computer Valley reserves the rights to accept and cancel any order at anytime due to pricing error or any other reason. An email will be sent as a confirmation of the order status.