The Perfect Performance Upgrade
- Transition from slower 2.5 inch, 10K-RPM or lower-capacity 3.5 inch, 15K-RPM hard drives to smaller, faster, best-in-class Savvio 10K.6 enterprise hard drives
- PowerChoiceTM technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organisations to tailor systems for performance and power consumption
- First mission-critical HDD to offer the Seagate® RAID RebuildTM technology option - making RAID recovery faster and safer
- Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change1
- Seagate Instant Secure Erase (ISE) technology makes it safe, fast and easy to retire, repurpose and sell drives
- High capacity and small footprint enable data centres to keep pace with data growth and optimise data centre real estate
- FIPS 140-2, Level 2 certified SED models - only from Seagate - make FIPS 140-2 compliance quick and easy for US and Canadian government agencies2,3
- Seagate Unified Storage architecture reduces complexity and cost by converging disparate interfaces, form factors and security standards
|Product Type||Hard Drive|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ST600MM0006|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.seagate.com|
|Product Name||Savvio 10K.6 ST600MM0006 Hard Drive|
|Storage Capacity||600 GB|
|Rotational Speed||10000 rpm|
|Maximum External Data Transfer Rate||768 MBps (6 Gbps)|
|Drive Interface Standard||6Gb/s SAS|
|Weight (Approximate)||7.79 oz|
|Limited Warranty||5 Year|
This product is shipped only within Canada and Warranty valid for Canada only.
Computer Valley makes every effort to provide accurate specifications, descriptions and images on all products that are found on www.computervalley.ca however Computer Valley is not responsible for any errors in products specifications, descriptions and images on our website.
For complete and updated descriptions, compatibilities, specifications and actual photo we recommend our clients to consult with manufacturer's websites or simply call us for proper clarifications. Computer Valley is not responsible and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your system. Please ensure that you have verified compatibility and actual photo with your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site prior to purchase or give us a call to make sure what you are purchasing.
For more information, visit our Shipping and Return policy.
Computer Valley wants to provide you with the best and fastest possible service. We try to ship in stock orders placed before 2:00pm EST the same day. For in stock orders placed after 2:00pm EST they are usually shipped the next business day. However there are always exceptions. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you need your purchase by a certain date.
We ship by UPS, FEDEX, USPS, CANADA POST , PUROLATOR and LOOMIS from the nearest locations possible based on stock in hand.