Manage business and personal finances efficiently:
- Create a business budget or track personal expenses easily with ready-to-use templates in Excel 2010.
- See data trends quickly with powerful analysis tools, such as Sparklines that show a tiny chart embedded in a cell, Slicers that filter data in a PivotTable, or Conditional Formatting to help you easily spot variances.
- Illustrate your information with improved charting tools and SmartArt® graphics to make charts, diagrams, and graphs that are easy to understand and read.
Organize all your information in a single place:
- Collect all your ideas and important information in OneNote 2010, from meeting notes and customer information to home remodeling plans.
- Create a OneNote notebook to organize all the materials and media for a project: text, images, videos, audio, web page clippings, and more.
- Find the information you need with simple tagging and an improved search that shows you search results while you type.
- Make Internet research more efficient with Quick Filing. Save information from web pages and other resources to your notebook with one click.
Create dynamic presentations that get attention:
- Transform your ideas into memorable presentations in PowerPoint 2010 with images and video, dynamic slide transitions, and animations.
- Take advantage of easy-to-use photo- and video-editing features that let you add dramatic visual effects without leaving PowerPoint 2010.
- Easily broadcast your presentation through a web browser to remote audiences, even if they don't have PowerPoint.
- Start creating documents quickly with ready-to-use templates in Word 2010 for almost any project, from business reports to family newsletters.
- Add visual interest to your text with effects such as shadows, reflections, and 3-D.
- Choose from an array of customizable SmartArt graphics that help you highlight important messages quickly and easily.
Stay in sync with your customers and calendar:
- Connect with people and projects more efficiently using email and calendar tools that simplify communication in Outlook 2010.
- Manage multiple email accounts in Outlook 2010 from services such as Windows Live Hotmail, Gmail, or most other providers.
- Track and manage your email easily with Conversation View in Outlook 2010, a feature that lets you condense, categorize, and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click.
- Use Outlook Mobile on your smartphone1 to exchange email with your team and customers even when you're away.
Access, edit, and share your work from almost anywhere:
- Get things done when you're away from the office or home with Office Web Apps.
- Create documents in Office 2010, post them online to Windows Live SkyDrive, and access, view, and edit them with Office Web Apps from virtually anywhere you have Internet access.
- Edit and review reports or presentations online with Web Apps which give you the familiar Office experience you expect.
- Share your documents online to work together more efficiently with customers and coworkers.