The Targus Rugged Case delivers the ultimate drop protection without sacrificing ergonomics and usability. Designed to meet the needs of working professional on-the-go and in the field, the Rugged Case gives you all you need in support and protection.
- Rugged Case - Take your iPad® on-the-go and rest assured that it'll be protected from bumps, scraps and drops from up to 6 feet.
- Viewing & Typing Stand - A stand that provides viewing angles in both portrait and landscape mode. The soft-touch, non-slip bumper provides additional traction on the work surface and features a typing kick-stand to provide better ergonomic typing position. When not in use, the stand folds to lay flush to the back of the case.
- Hand Strap - The Targus iPad Rugged Case features a removable, adjustable hand strap for easy transportation and rotates 360ļ with indexed points to rotation. For more ease, the hand strap disk is shaped to maximize comfort and adjustability.
- Security - For additional security, a security port is available and does not interfere with portrait or landscape stand position.
- Stylus - Keep your stylus close by with clever stylus storage; the stylus can be tethered in a pass through (cord provided).
|Product Type||Carrying Case|
|Manufacturer Part Number||THD012US|
|Manufacturer Website Address||www.targus.com|
|Manufacturer||Targus Group International|
|Product Name||iPad SafePORT Rugged Case|
|Carrying Options||Hand Strap|
|Case Features||Built-in Stand|
|Hook & Loop Fastener Closure|
|Maximum Screen Size Supported||9.7"|
|Weight (Approximate)||15.84 oz|
Apple - iPad 2, The new iPad
|Standard Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
This product is shipped only within Canada and Warranty valid for Canada only.
Computer Valley makes every effort to provide accurate specifications, descriptions and images¬† on all products that are found on www.computervalley.ca¬†
However for complete and updated descriptions, compatibilities, specifications and actual photo we recommend our clients to consult with manufacturer's websites or simply call us for proper clarifications. Computer Valley is not responsible and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your system. Please ensure that you have verified compatibility and actual photo with your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site prior to purchase or give us a call to make sure what you are purchasing.
For more information, visit our Shipping and Return policy.
Computer Valley wants to provide you with the best and fastest possible service. We try to ship in stock orders placed before 2:00pm EST the same day. For in stock orders placed after 2:00pm EST they are usually shipped the next business day. However there are always exceptions. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you need your purchase by a certain date.
We ship by UPS, FEDEX, USPS, CANADA POST , PUROLATOR and LOOMIS ¬†from the nearest locations possible based on stock in hand.