The rugged VersaPoint® DuraKey™ Industrial and Medical Grade Keyboard is completely impervious to dust and water. It's washable, and fully submersible. With an IP68 (NEMA 6) rating, this backlit keyboard is an ideal choice for industrial, medical, marine, manufacturing and field service applications. To clean or sanitize it, simply unplug and recap its USB connector, wash with non-abrasive industrial or hospital cleansers, hose it down and hand dry.
With an RF range of 30' (10 meters), the DuraKey™ wireless mouse is similarly dust and water-resistant (IP65 rated). To clean, turn off the mouse power switch, wipe down and hand dry.
Washable Keyboard Meets the Highest IP Standard
- Completely sealed keyboard meets IP68 standard, ideal for hospital, medical clinic and dental office environment.
- High-grade silicon rubber finish offers industrial-strength waterproof and dustproof protection.
- Attached connector cap protects the gold-tip USB connector from rusting and eroding.
Built-in Convenience Features for the Keyboard
- The keyboard features LED back-lit keys with adjustable brightness--ideal for dark room operations.
- Integrated joystick and 2 mouse clicks provide cursor control and mousing capability for the all-in-one convenience.
- Built-in power on/off key allows the keyboard to shut off while being wiped down to prevent erroneous data entry.
Included Waterproof Mouse Offers Wireless Freedom
- A matching wireless mouse designed with 30-foot range 2.4GHz radio frequency technology allows pointing and clicking from anywhere in the room.
- Factory pre-sync receiver docked inside the mouse body for ease of transport.
- The mouse is finished with the same easy-to-clean silicon rubber surface as the keyboard, offers dust and water resistance for cleaning with ease.
The ideal solution for meeting OSHA requirements and protecting worker health
- Keyboard is submersible and mouse washable with industrial and hospital-approved non-abrasive cleansers and disinfectant, preventing infectious bacteria growth and spreading, saving cleaning time and protecting worker health.
- The keyboard is tested to IP68 international standard, insuring that it is sealed to airborne contaminants and is 100% waterproof and fully submersible.
- The wireless mouse is tested to international standard IP65, insuring that it is sealed to airborne contaminants and impervious to pressure jets of water from all directions
|Product Type||Keyboard & Mouse|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VP6340|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.smklink.com|
|Manufacturer||SMK-Link Electronics Corporation|
|Product Name||VersaPoint DuraKey Industrial and Medical Grade Keyboard and Mouse|
|Number of Keys||89|
|Keyboard/Keypad Connectivity Technology||Cable|
|Movement Resolution||120 dpi|
|Pointing Device Type||Mouse|
|Pointing Device Connectivity Technology||Wireless|
|Pointing Device Wireless Technology||RF|
|Number of Total Buttons||5|
|Scroller Type||Scroll Panel|
|Keyboard/Keypad Host Interface||USB|
|Pointing Device Host Interface||USB 2.0|
|Pointing Device Height||1.60"|
|Pointing Device Width||2.60"|
|Pointing Device Depth||4.50"|
|Keyboard/Keypad Weight (Approximate)||1.10 lb|
|Pointing Device Weight (Approximate)||3.80 oz|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority||RoHS|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
This product is shipped only within Canada and Warranty valid for Canada only.
Computer Valley makes every effort to provide accurate specifications, descriptions and images on all products that are found on www.computervalley.ca
However for complete and updated descriptions, compatibilities, specifications and actual photo we recommend our clients to consult with manufacturer's websites or simply call us for proper clarifications. Computer Valley is not responsible and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your system. Please ensure that you have verified compatibility and actual photo with your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site prior to purchase or give us a call to make sure what you are purchasing.
For more information, visit our Shipping and Return policy.
Computer Valley wants to provide you with the best and fastest possible service. We try to ship in stock orders placed before 2:00pm EST the same day. For in stock orders placed after 2:00pm EST they are usually shipped the next business day. However there are always exceptions. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you need your purchase by a certain date.
We ship by UPS, FEDEX, USPS, CANADA POST , PUROLATOR and LOOMIS from the nearest locations possible based on stock in hand.
Please note: Computer Valley reserves the rights to accept and cancel any order at anytime and an email will be sent as a confirmation of the order status.