Advanced Speed and Range with Comprehensive Internet Security
- 3 x 3 multiple-input, multiple-output (MIMO) with three spatial streams
- Dual band concurrent in 2.4 and 5 GHz radio band for maximum wireless throughput
- Stylish and elegant design with easy mounting options (e.g., ceiling, wall and desktop)
- Backward compatibility with 802.11a, 802.11g and 802.11b network devices
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (IEEE® 802.3af and 802.3at PoE) lowers deployment costs
- Deploy wireless coverage over large areas with point-to-point and point-to-multipoint bridging via Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
- Security features include WPA, WPA2, rogue AP detection and 802.1x with RADIUS support
- Internal antennas factory-optimized for maximum RF performance
- Advanced Security with Wireless Intrusion Detection (WIDS) and Wireless Intrusion Prevention (WIPS) support
- 802.11n Beamforming to improve range and maximizes data rates
- Device-based QoS to provide differentiated service level agreement to each user and device type
- Bandsteering to load balance clients between 2.4 and 5 GHz
- Redundant dual Ethernet ports to ensure maximum reliability
|Product Type||Wireless Access Point|
|Manufacturer Part Number||WNDAP620-100NAS|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.netgear.com|
|Product Name||ProSafe Premium 3 x 3 Dual Band Wireless-N Access Point|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||450 Mbps|
|Wi-Fi Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5 GHz|
|Number of Antennas||2|
|Antenna Gain||5 dBi|
|Fast Ethernet Port||Yes|
|Gigabit Ethernet Port||Yes|
|10Gigabit Ethernet Port||No|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.31 lb|
|Form Factor||Wall Mountable|
This product is shipped only within Canada and Warranty valid for Canada only.
Computer Valley makes every effort to provide accurate specifications, descriptions, images and price on all products that are found on www.computervalley.ca
However for complete and updated descriptions, compatibilities, specifications and actual photo we recommend our clients to consult with manufacturer's websites or simply call us for proper clarifications. Computer Valley is not responsible and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your system. Please ensure that you have verified compatibility and actual photo with your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site prior to purchase or give us a call to make sure what you are purchasing.
For more information, visit our Shipping and Return policy.
Computer Valley wants to provide you with the best and fastest possible service. We try to ship in stock orders placed before 2:00pm EST the same day. For in stock orders placed after 2:00pm EST they are usually shipped the next business day. However there are always exceptions. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you need your purchase by a certain date.
We ship by UPS, FEDEX, USPS, CANADA POST , PUROLATOR and LOOMIS from the nearest locations possible based on stock in hand.
Please note: Computer Valley reserves the rights to accept and cancel any order at anytime due to pricing error or any other reason. An email will be sent as a confirmation of the order status.